Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As a Customer Support Advocate, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) wear many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Customer Success Team, you will broadly be responsible for Customer Management, Communication and Data Tracking, and Member Experience .
- Manage day-to-day interactions with our Customers via phone, text, email, and personal interaction with integrity and empathy
- Build relationships and manage a caseload of Members
Communication and Data Tracking
- Assist and educate Customers on our platform and product offerings
- Work with our product and operations teams to recommend and implement changes to our digital and physical products to support company objectives
- Work with our Members to develop a culture of accountability, mutual respect, and doing the right thing
- Solve problems–every house is a unique challenge!
- High energy and willingness to work
- High levels of compassion matched only by ability to hold people accountable
- Energized by customer interactions
- A deep desire to solve problems
- Ability to teach someone a new skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills–and a quick study
- A natural athlete–able to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working in a startup environment
- CAN DO attitude
- Adaptable to frequent process changes
- Background in case management, counseling, social work, or education
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)