As a Customer Success Project Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain customer relations, building a partnership based on a key account list.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on key customer caseload.
- Develop subject matter expertise on national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homeless response system.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship for the entire lifecycle.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled customer check-in meetings to determine overall wellness, communicate deliverables and next steps, mentor, instruct and guide customers to effectively meet and exceed their needs, and to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Monitor customer account to ensure fast response to customers queries and to implement continuous improvement.
- Become the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input and support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Gauge customers’ level of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
You will love this position if:
- You are high energy, positive and have a proactive attitude.
- You have excellent organizational, time management, people management and influencing skills.
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude and a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You have the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and implement effective processes.
Required skills and experience that drive success in this role:
- College Degree in computer science, social work or related field preferred but not required.
- Preferably 1-year experience in a related field.
- Technical aptitude.
- Driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Crosstabs, Pivots, Formulas).
- Experience with customer CRM software preferred.
- Keen listening, observation and communication skills with proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of general business operations with the ability to review and understand financial documents.
- Strong independent and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent people/public relations, observation and communication skills.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Innovative thinking to identify best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- Excellent organizational, time management, people management and influencing skills.
- Sophisticated project management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations.
- Enthusiasm for technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- High level of organization with excellent time management skills..
- Adaptable and able to effectively multi-task.
- Our ideal candidate has a background in HMIS, homeless services, and/or the human services system.
How we’ll support you:
- Work in a fully remote/virtual environment with a robust onboarding and training program that sets you up for success
- A unique, friendly, and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development