Pluralsight Flow is seeking a Customer Success Operations Manager to assist in defining and executing our post-sale revenue strategy. Reporting to the VP of BizOps, you will be responsible for uncovering new revenue opportunities in our installed base by product / customer, develop & execute playbooks to accelerate revenue retention and generation.
Pluralsight Flow’s Revenue Strategy and Operations department is charged with helping leaders in our company optimize the way that we operate the business. The work is sustained on a vast amount of data and discussions with sales managers, business development representatives, customer success managers and key stakeholders across functions. The successful candidate will possess very strong analytical skills, communication skills, strong work ethic and will want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Who you are:
- A trusted advisor to our Revenue team to drive and track the business under a rigorous data-driven approach, interpreting KPIs and providing recommendations.
- An inquisitive, strategic and critical problem solver who is always looking for how things can work better.
- Flexible and able to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency.
- A team player willing to help his/her colleagues, when necessary.
- What you’ll own:
- Build real-time dashboards and generate compelling insights around CS and CS Revenue team effectiveness.
- Assist RevOps and CS leadership with quarterly/monthly business reporting, strategic planning, and OKR management.
- Identify, report on, and communicate insights based on relevant CS metrics.
- Own and improve renewals reporting to help senior leaders understand key metrics such as customer retention, churn, and downgrade.
- Ensure the leadership team is confident in their understanding of an increasingly complex renewals pipeline and forecast motion
- Experience you’ll need:
- A minimum 8 years of ever-increasing responsibility in a revenue operations or analytics role
- Previous SaaS, Customer Success Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting, or Sales Operations experience.
- BA/BS degree
- Acutely understands a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey.
- A drive to execute, realize lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- Strong experience in creating Excel models and manipulating data, SQL and Tableau experience is a plus
- An affinity for technology: You are able to understand the capabilities and limitations of technology (specifically Salesforce, Gainsight, and Outreach.io) which allows you to clearly articulate the business requirements of your stakeholders
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you
What we offer:
- A culture of trust and autonomy, focused on growth and learning
- Unlimited PTO + quarterly recharge weeks (2 company-wide+2 individual)
- 16+ weeks of paid parental leave
- Comprehensive medical (incl. mental health, infertility, and bariatric coverages) and fully paid dental/vision
- Competitive total rewards (salary, bonus plans, & 401k match