We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to proactively support Qwilr’s enterprise customers. You will be their main point of contact and will manage the relationship from onboarding onward.
Our goal is to have a long and meaningful relationship with all of our customers. We want them to have an excellent time with Qwilr the product, and Qwilr the company.
The day-to-day of this involves:
- Oversee a portfolio of around 100 enterprise customers, managing their success throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs, starting from the sales handoff. Deliver an onboarding experience and product training tailored to their workflow.
- Proactively build a strong relationship with customers, promoting the full value of Qwilr and driving end-user adoption.
- Use your understanding of their business to establish clear goals and milestones. Monitor for churn risk and drive expansion.
- Manage contract renewals – driving expansion where possible, ensuring on-time payments, and setting goals for the upcoming year.
- Collect customer feedback and communicate it back to our product team.
- You have at least 2 years of customer success experience in a SaaS company (bonus points for experience in a startup) .
- You are good at recognizing churn risk, troubleshooting problems, and solving complex customer issues.
- You are comfortable managing around 100 accounts across multiple timezones.
- You’re experienced in growing accounts – you can talk about money comfortably, and have a history of being successful with expansions.
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce (admin experience would be a nice bonus).
- Asking powerful questions to understand customer needs is your super power.
- Working in a remote environment is familiar and comfortable to you.
- You are a self-starter with experience rolling out improvements that enable a function to perform better.
- As an early member of Qwilr’s Customer Success team, you will have the opportunity to help optimize current processes. You’ll work closely with our founders, our Customer Success team, and other important stakeholders like our Sales and Product teams.
- Meaningful equity
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year (to be resumed ASAP post COVID)
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote-friendly, parent-friendly & support for flexible working arrangements