Onfleet’s mission is to make it easy for every retailer to offer fast, affordable, and delightful delivery to their customers. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. As we continue to grow our talented team, we remain committed to radical transparency, integrity, and individual growth. Rated #2 for San Francisco’s Best Places to Work 2021 by San Francisco Business Times, we believe that your unique background and experience adds tremendous value to the organization and will empower you to take absolute ownership of business challenges and the execution of solutions.
About The Role:
Onfleet is seeking an articulate and experienced Customer Success Manager to build lasting relationships with our small and medium sized customers around the world. You will be responsible for their adoption, health, and renewals, ensuring their business objectives are achieved via our platform. This role reports into our Director of Customer Success.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage an assigned portfolio of customer accounts via scheduled and unscheduled calls, emails and quarterly business reviews.
- Drive adoption, set KPIs and success metrics and demonstrate ROI.
- Identify churn risk and work to reduce it at the customer and portfolio level.
- Communicate features to meet customer needs and provide assistance in their implementation.
- Be an advocate for your portfolio to internal stakeholders, impacting product and service offerings and priorities.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager, preferably in the SaaS space
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience managing to metrics such as: NPS, CSAT, LTV and Churn.
- The ability to build relationships with and educate customers of all levels, from IC to C-level.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- A strong ethical foundation and the desire to do good in the world.
Nice to Have:
- Last mile logistics industry experience
About our Success Team:
We take absolute ownership of our customer’s health and happiness. Acting as the first and last line of defense, coordinating internal resources seamlessly to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values everyday
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company 401k
- Generous employee stock options
- 1% net revenue share distributed evenly across team members
- Centrally located SF office within steps of the Powell St. BART station
Onfleet achieved profitability mid-2018, and has raised $20m in funding from investors like Kennet Partners, StartX-Stanford Fund, Tuesday.vc, Winklevoss Capital, Playfair Capital, and angel investors including Andy Rachleff, Gil Penchina, Lee Linden, and Tom Fallows. Our team is based in San Francisco, and graduated from Stanford’s StartX accelerator program.