The Retention Manager will ensure that every customer is aware of the value Kojo is currently delivering and will in the future, is utilizing all relevant products and features necessary for their retention and expansion, and successfully renews their annual contract with Kojo.
This role will include:
- Scheduling, planning, and conducting successful Annual Business Reviews
- Negotiating renewal options including package upgrades and owning contract execution
- Partnering with CSMs on 30+ active renewals at any given time
- Providing product feedback internally and introducing new features to customers externally
- Creating a forward-thinking strategic plan for renewals, working closely with Core CSMs to prepare for renewals 6 months in advance
- Expressing customer needs to Product in a way that maintains customer’s perspective while understanding the broader Kojo product roadmap
- Conveying Kojo’s value in a meaningful way to customer decision makers and regular users alike
If you are excited to combine your customer dedication, sales acumen, and passion for problem solving into a highly visible and impactful role, apply with us!
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years working in customer-facing role in SaaS, software, or technology-based environment; Familiarity and passion for construction industry preferred
- Professional experience utilizing Salesforce, ChurnZero, DocuSign, Google Suite and Stripe
- Successful track record of building and conducting trainings and product demos for a varied audience from daily product users to C-level/business owners
- Excelling in a metrics-based role, preferably one with an aggressive GRR goal
- Experience managing customers with a CRM
- Track record of successful internal collaboration in a remote/async work environment, including excellent written skills and ability to synthesize information to a cross-functional audience
- A bias towards process improvement
- Project management skills and holding others accountable
What you care about:
- Customer Obsession: You care deeply about our customers and go the extra mile to delight them
- Innovation: You seek to understand the truth behind problems and find solutions to them
- Impact: You prioritize rigorously and are both fast-paced and detail oriented
This role is entirely remote for Canadian or US-based candidates and requires infrequent/occasional travel.
The total compensation package, including base salary and on-target variable is between $65,000-$105,000k (base salary commensurate with experience and location).