Logixboard is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team on a mission to become the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As a passionate and dedicated CSM, you will be on the front lines driving success with our clients to ensure they are exceeding their business goals and delighted with our product. CSMs play a dynamic and critical function by building long-lasting relationships with our customers and providing them with the tools for adoption, satisfaction, and renewal. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in driving long-term success for our customers and company by ensuring that all stakeholders not only adopt our system – but be motivated to tell others about it!
The ideal candidate will be able to provide knowledgeable insights, tackle difficult conversations, and drive each customer’s success with the care they deserve.
- Communicate best practices for technical implementation to help develop and improve processes.
- Manage customer on-boardings and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Express genuine care and empathy. You are an ambassador of the customer to the rest of the Logixboard team, and we depend on you to tell us what will make them even more successful.
- Maintain 1:1 weekly cadence with customers to provide strategies and insights on how to leverage and launch Logixboard.
- Collect and prioritize input and feedback from stakeholders and identify needs vs. wants.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to CS.
- Collaborate with the Product team to enhance our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and enhance customer facing collateral.
- Leverage data to enable processes of adoption and usage.
- Analyze customer usage to identify patterns for success as well as risk.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for your list of accounts, customer health, and success throughout the contract life cycle.
We are looking for:
- 2 or more years of customer success experience in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Experience managing customer relationships remotely and running one to many programs for customers.
- Client onboarding experience.
- Ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Experience working with SMB, Mid-Market organizations especially.
- Ability to communicate with and manage projects at VP and Director client levels.
- Exceptional ability to set and manage expectations in a consultative and receptive manner.
- Experience writing technical documentation and knowledge bases for customer-facing purposes.
- Ability to facilitate web-based demos and webinars with companies in different countries.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exception management skills.
- The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience with other software including Zendesk, Asana, and Notion is plus.
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as SalesForce, and data analysis and dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio are preferred.
The salary range for this role is A$103,530 – A$125,057 base plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process.
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know.