We’re expanding customer success team with a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced Onboarding CSM! Focused on delighting our customers with personalized onboarding and world-class support, you will onboard approximately 15-20 new customers per month once fully ramped.
We have strong preference for candidates residing in AMER (North/South America) time zones.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding new clients by understanding their goals & vision, then helping them learn how to accomplish their goals using Circle, while consulting on community design, strategy best practices, and technical integrations. Launch can be as quickly as 3-4 weeks from the time of sale.
- You’ll work directly with customers through video meets to help train them on Circle, and assist with planning out the vision of their community. In addition to calls, it is expected to provide prompt follow-up emails and responses to customer questions.
- You’re a product expert on the Circle platform, how to integrate with it, and best practices on how to build and manage communities. You develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products or services, staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Analyze product usage data to identify areas where customers are getting stuck, opportunities for expansion or training, and helping identify at-risk customers.
- You deliver on high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Communicate thoughtfully with your clients and internal stakeholders to ensure prompt answers that can be understood by both technical and non-technical recipients.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Customer Success organization, including Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, and Revenue Operations.
- You act as an internal advocate for customers by creating and managing feedback loops and gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap.
- You contribute to the ongoing improvement of our customer success processes and methodologies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong alignment with our values. Find our values on our career page if you haven’t read up on them yet.
- You are proficient in English (spoken, written, and reading) at a CEFR Level C2 / ILR Level 5.
- You have at least 2+ years of consulting, account management, onboarding, customer success, or sales experience, working in SaaS and/or early-stage startup settings focused on improving product adoption & activation.
- You enjoy getting hands-on with SaaS products. Becoming an expert in both the value and technical capabilities of tools is second nature.
- You are driven & process-oriented. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities, and make decisions that best support the customer, the team, and Circle. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails, to jumping on a customer call, to leading a product training, to meeting with the Product team about an upcoming feature.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability, and are capable of diagnosing complex issues to recommend the most effective solutions.
- Self-motivated and proactive. You are biased towards action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom into granular details, and also zoom out to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
- You can build strong relationships with people, understands their needs and goals, identify creative solutions, and manage action items through to completion.
- You have experience in using Hubspot or Salesforce to manage your customer base and pipeline. You are proficient in using CRM reports to slice and dice your data.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team.
- You prioritize customer experience, with a focus on customer happiness and retention.
- You’re resourceful –you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
$80,000 – $100,000 a year