At Affinity, we’re passionate about our customer’s success and looking for strategic, results-driven CSMs. Your job will combine commercial leadership and customer advocacy. You will drive strategic renewals while working closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs. This role is highly cross-functional, and you will regularly interface with our sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure we place our clients’ concerns above everything else. We hope you’re excited about the prospect of shaping the customer experience at Affinity!
What will I be doing?
- Own a book of Affinity’s Mid-Market customers and drive renewals for these accounts.
- Serve as a Customer Advocate: build a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers to drive broad product adoption and ensure they reach a high level of satisfaction with the product.
- Become a product expert: Develop best practices to share with clients, helping them best leverage Affinity’s full functionality.
- Interface closely with sales, support, product, and engineering teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and directly impact the product roadmap.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 4+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar role.
- Proven track record of achieving commercial targets and goals, preferably in an enterprise SaaS setting.
- Experience managing complex accounts and renewals.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships.
- You’re an influential communicator with experience presenting to small and large audiences.
- You’re proficient in organization, account prioritization, and time management.
- Ability to orchestrate cross-functional resources to ensure the success of your clients.
- You are excited by the startup environment; you want to contribute to fine-tuning the structure and process to scale the customer success team.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Investment Banking customers
- Experience working at a SaaS company in the CRM or data services space.
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy 🙂
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $75,000.00 – $127,000.00 USD Base. I