Monte Carlo is growing its Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll quarterback the relationship with Monte Carlo’s most significant and most strategic customers to help them bring trust to their data. This includes planning and executing enterprise rollouts, navigating stakeholders and executives, defining and sharing best practices, quantifying and articulating value, nurturing expansion opportunities, and collaborating across product, engineering, sales, and marketing.
We prefer candidates to be located on the East Coast in the US.
Monte Carlo believes deeply in Customer Success. Our CEO and co-founder, Barr Moses, was VP of Customer Operations at Gainsight, the Customer Success company. Our first company value is Customer Impact.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead and manage the entire client journey from onboarding to adoption and value realization.
- Partner with Account Executives to build growth strategies for your book of business and work with them to secure successful renewals and expansions
- Plan and deliver value-based business reviews with client executives
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and success metrics.
- Leverage your Monte Carlo product expertise to prescribe best practices to grow adoption and enhance the value driven from Monte Carlo.
- Identify and develop relationships with client executives that include VPs, C-suite officers, founders, and CEOs
- Regularly monitor account health and adoption to find opportunities to help customers acquire maximum value from Monte Carlo.
- Project manage the customer journey using internal and external resources as needed.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success serving enterprises or consulting for large enterprise clients (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey, etc.). Delivering success for data products is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated track record in an early-stage company or highly ambiguous environment.
- Project and stakeholder management skills to orchestrate large-scale rollouts and manage through enterprise political dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize complex and competing objectives.