We’re expanding our customer success team include our first bi-lingual Customer Success Manager, fluent in both English and Portuguese. This role will be reporting to the Enterprise Customer Success Team Lead, but collaborate closely with other folks who are helping lead our expansion into Brazil. We’re looking for a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join the team. Focused on delighting our customers with personalized onboarding and world-class account management, you will help support and partner with around 200 customers by the end of your first year.
You will own a Net MRR target at Circle, leveraging tactics to help retain customers and grow their accounts.
This is a 100% remote role, and we have a strong preference for candidates residing in AMER (North/South America) time zones.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding new Portuguese-speaking clients by understanding their goals & vision, then helping them learn how to accomplish their goals using Circle, while consulting on community design, strategy best practices, and technical integrations. Launch can be as quickly as 3-4 weeks from the time of sale.
- You’ll work directly with customers through video meets to help train them on Circle, and assist with planning out the vision of their community. In addition to calls, it is expected to provide prompt follow-up emails and responses to customer questions.
- After onboarding, you’ll host quarterly community reviews where you analyze usage patterns to provide proactive insights, guidance, and recommend specific solutions related to your customer’s goals and priorities.
- You’ll be passionate about building relationships, and helping our clients succeed in building an engaging community while establishing yourself as a trusted advisor along their journey.
- You’re a product expert on the Circle platform, how to integrate with it, and best practices on how to build and manage communities. You develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products or services, staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- You deliver on high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- You efficiently build, iterate, and execute expansion and renewal playbooks to help ensure customers realize the full value of the Circle platform.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Customer Success organization, including Onboarding, Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, and Revenue Operations.
- You act as an internal advocate for customers by creating and managing feedback loops, and gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap.
- You contribute to the ongoing improvement of our customer success processes and methodologies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong alignment with our values. Find our values on our career page if you haven’t read up on them yet.
- You are proficient in English (spoken, written, and reading) at a CEFR Level C2 / ILR Level 5, as well as Portuguese.
- You have at least 2+ years of consulting, account management, customer success, or sales experience, working in SaaS and/or early stage startup settings.
- You have worked at software company in the past that is used by SMB customers, and have leveraged product usage data in your approach to expanding accounts.
- You enjoy getting hands-on with SaaS products. Becoming an expert in both value and technical capabilities of tools is second nature.
- You have experience in using Hubspot or Salesforce to manage your customer base and pipeline.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team.
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention.
- Builds strong relationships with people, understands their needs and goals, identifies creative solutions, and manages action items through to completion.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful –you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- Self-motivated and proactive. You bias to action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom into granular details, and also zoom out to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
$90,000 – $125,000 a year