The Customer Success Manager, Accounting is responsible for ensuring product adoption, retention, and growth post implementation. They will employ their knowledge of R365, accounting best practices and the needs of customers to create success plans and provide delightful solutions. In addition to proactive and reactive customer reach out, the CSM will be responsible for tracking and driving customer health, Net Promoter Scores (NPS), and adding new features and advising customers on best practices related to accounting in the platform.
How you’ll add value:
- Develop long-term relationships with customers leading to high retention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are successful with the product following the launch date.
- Facilitate client meeting both in person and online.
- Act as liaison between customers, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new feature developments.
- Manage the customer experience and expectations.
- Responsible for tracking & driving customer health and Net Promoter Scores.
- Create playbooks & present calls to action.
- Responsible for reaching assigned targets for customer KPI’s.
- Continuously improve customer experience by proposing new processes and concepts.
- Participate in user groups and client facing webinars.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for accounting related topics for your direct accounts as well as for the greater team. Accounting SME topics include but are not limited to beginning balances, ban activity reconciliation, chart of account optimization, fixed asset planning, house account optimization, and GL mapping refinements. ‘
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role in a SaaS company
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
- Ability to teach and coach effectively.
- Efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong organization and time-management skills. The ability to work independently without supervision.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- 2+ years of previous R365 experience
- Previous Gainsight experience or other customer success management platform
- Previous Monday.com experience or other project management software
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $65K-$75K + Bonus & Commission. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives