As our next Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in supporting and advising Cube’s customers. You’ll act as a trusted partner to the customer, supporting the successful adoption of Cube within your customer’s FP&A processes. This role would be part of our Customer Success team, and would report to the Head of Customer Success.
We’re excited about this role because it uniquely combines expertise in FP&A while flexing those relationship-building skills. You’d have a huge opportunity to help us impact amazing folks in Finance and have a direct hand in improving our product and services.
Who you are:
- Leader. Experience in a customer-facing role, e.g. Management Consulting, Big 4 Accounting, Customer Success, Account Management, Project/Program Management, People Management. You don’t say “this isn’t my job”; you say “how can we achieve this?” You enjoy collaboration and meeting with customers and partners to achieve success.
- Listener. You are good at getting customers and stakeholders to talk and have a pronounced ability to derive information from conversations to actively put into short and long-term plans. You can lead/direct a conversation based on new inputs and focus areas.
- Communicative, Creative, and Passionate. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks; you love the creative process and think outside the box, wowing people with your quality work. You thoroughly research and enthusiastically deliver presentations internally and externally. You are passionate about helping your customers increase the benefits of Cube and understand the importance of success to the customer and the individual
- Sales Oriented. You understand your customers’ management structure and procurement processes. You recognize and develop growth potential, and position customers for expansion and services purchases.
- Technical . You have experience using FP&A tools and can talk about technical solutions and support issues with customer and internal teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of Cube and FP&A. You adeptly ‘translate’ between technical and non-technical teams, and can effectively communicate a customer’s pain to internal Cube teams. You have comfort navigating modern SaaS tools, especially product and project management systems like Jira. You’re an Excel pro with knowledge in modeling, reporting, and data analysis skills.
- Resilient. You can keep calm and can withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations or conversations. You can effectively keep track of multiple customers, projects, and requests. You can create and manage plans while keeping your leadership and the rest of your team informed and aligned.
- You have experience as a Customer Success Manager supporting an analytical solution (Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, FP&A), and/or you come from roles in Financial Planning & Analysis Experience including experience creating advanced financial models, finance systems, finance transformation, or consulting team is a plus.
- Confidence using ERP systems (NetSuite, Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage Intacct, or others)
How you’ll spend your time at Cube:
- Customer engagement. Be the go-to person for customer questions regarding strategy, product training, and non-technical support. Measure and support customer health and growth (renewal and expansion)
- Be responsible for renewals for customers you’re partnered with
- Drive adoption of Cube across your customers. Proactively analyze customer product usage and give advice around how our customers can better engage with Cube Contribute to feature adoption through strategic on-going training with our customers
- Measure Value. Understand customers’ processes, goals, and strategies, and the business value that Cube creates by documenting their use cases and ROI
- Provide continuing education for customers to help them get the most out of Cube
- Solicit and synthesize customer feedback towards product development ideas
- Product Skills and Advocacy. Communicate the benefit of Cube new product releases and add-ons to the customer. Establish proficiency on the Cube platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
The base salary range for this role is: $78,182-$104,790 USD