In short: you’ll do whatever it takes to drive Knoetic’s success. You should feel perfectly comfortable owning strategic work like refining our playbook and designing an onboarding flow in addition to executing operational work like managing dozens of customer requests with product and engineering.
Within your first week you’ll have the opportunity to:
- On-board and learn more about the company’s mission, culture, and values. You’ll write a user manual and a Professional Development Plan outlining exactly how you want to grow professionally over the next 2-3 years.
- Attend Knoetic training sessions on the Knoetic platform, our upcoming product roadmap, and attend customer and sales calls to learn more about our users.
- Plug into our customer success process, sharing news and updates with People teams and CPOs about recent developments with Product and Engineering.
Within your first month you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Onboard your first Knoetic customer(s) working alongside our Product and Engineering teams!
- Triage user requests, collaborating with Engineering and Product to communicate product changes and demo new features with users.
- Champion the next feature that Product and Engineering will deliver to help People teams answer the hard questions.
Within your first three months you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support retention and drive renewals.
- Lead customer onboardings and monthly CPO check-in calls with new customers, managing key accounts, and developing new materials for our quarterly business reviews with CPOs.
- Up-level our CS process and introduce systems and processes to make sure every customer is heard and receives the best Knoetic CS experience.
Within your first year you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Maximize CPO’s engagement with Knoetic’s analytics platform
- Work with C-level executives to achieve their diversity, recruiting, and other People goals.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who is excited to scale as quickly as the company itself. You may be a good fit if:
- You have 2-3 years of work experience, with at least 1 year in Customer Success at a B2B SaaS company
- You are a process machine with a track record of rigorous organization, process execution, and follow-through
- You are an exceptional writer and communicator, with clarity and concision of thought and an ability to explain complex concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language
- You excel at being the voice for the customer and have a true dedication to customer success and happiness. You’re an advocate for what will drive the most success for our customer base.
- You have a strong executive presence and can build meaningful thought partnerships with C-level executives with deep domain expertise
- You are adaptable and ambitious, with a demonstrated ability to excel in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You want to work with the Chief People Officers at the top tech companies around the world
The key attributes we value in teammates:
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know – but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job.” You take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- You’re just good. You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- You want to join an incredibly ambitious team to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You’re looking for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly scaling startup.
- Benefits (full medical/dental/vision insurance, learning budget, WFH stipend, 401k, etc.)
- We’re remote-friendly with a global team!
- Check out our careers page for the full rundown.