Sauce Labs is ramping up our Customer Success team to proactively help our customers leverage our platform to impact their business. This is an opportunity to be part of a high performing CS team and make a strategic contribution to the success of Sauce Labs. You will be building relationships with key customers and guiding them on their Test Automation journey. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making their customers successful, proactive in solving challenges, and can represent their customers’ needs within the business.
- Develop a deep (and technical) understanding of a customer’s business priorities, operational model/objectives, testing environment & architecture/roadmap, business priorities and initiatives.
- Partnering cross-functionally, you own the overall post-sales service delivery relationship with key customers with complete responsibility for total customer experience within your accounts. You will be required to own and drive service value delivery, issues management, and escalations to resolution.
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Sauce Labs Enterprise customers, with the end goal of increasing their adoption and utilization to add value to their business
- Proactively monitor customer health. Be prepared to spot and identify risk, engage internal stakeholders and plan to address gaps with a goal of retention and expansion.
- Partner with Sales to forecast and deliver new and existing sales and renewal targets as measured by best in class GRR and NRR metrics
- Participate in Executive Briefing Committee discussions, Sales Account Strategy & Growth planning, Technical and Support troubleshooting and triaging
- Build relationships with multiple individuals in each account, including executive sponsors, economic buyers and decision-makers, and influence leaders to drive change across the organization
- Act as a customer advocate and conduit into various internal cross-functional teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management and Executive leadership
- Guide customers through a series of milestones and schedule regular touch points to review progress and the impact Sauce Labs is having on their business
- Prepare and present account reviews which align business and technical goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Own and drive internal initiatives that enhance and grow the CS organization.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Customer Success Manager, expanding business for SaaS solutions in digital product development, testing or DevOps.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and drive scalable solutions
- Genuine curiosity, plus desire to learn about existing and new tools in the testing ecosystem
- The persistence to discover, develop and build relationships where none exists.
- Ability to seek and identify new use cases which could benefit from continuous testing architecture
- Ability to run technical demonstration sessions of newly released features and capabilities which could benefit customer goals and objectives
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management, and Consulting Services
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Willingness to provide context on issues and communicate appropriate urgency when collaborating cross-functionally
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally at short notice), provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities
- Experience with CSM tools, i.e Gainsight.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with test automation languages such as Selenium and Appium a plus
- Understanding of the software development processes (Agile, CI/CD) and tools
- Experience working with Global 2000 customers