We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to work alongside our Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering teams as we design, build, and implement solutions to help organizations of all shapes and sizes operate and scale more effectively. In addition, you will be working closely with our Enterprise accounts!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Deeply understand customer workflows, operations, and business goals to provide recommendations to streamline organizational management across People, Finance, Recruiting, and business leaders
- Architect customer solutions that leverage the ChartHop platform for a variety of potential initiatives and business challenges: Compensation Modeling, People Analytics, Organizational Restructuring, Headcount Planning and Forecasting, and more.
- Leverage your technical knowledge of our product, our space, and our customers into ideas for product innovation and development (and help us bring them to life!)
- Ensure our new customers are set up for a long and successful relationship with ChartHop that drives measurable business value
- Be the voice for customers internally at ChartHop — proactively communicate customer stories, insights, value props, and feedback to help everyone at our company get better
- Be a face of ChartHop for our growing customer base — represent our company values and culture externally
- 2-3 years of CSM experience
- Experience with SaaS implementation, strategy development, project management, and executive stakeholder management
- Experience managing SMB customers
- Early stage startup experience (nice to have)
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Client Success professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We’re building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- 20 Vacation days
- Flex Fridays
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range – $80K- $100K base plus bonus and equity