RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.5B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As an early Customer Success hire, you’ll help refine the playbook that promotes a happy customer journey. You’ll be the primary contact for the largest and most strategic developers, many with names you’ll recognize and some with apps you even use yourself!
You’ll become the voice of the customer internally and partner with Sales, Solutions Engineering, Support, and Product to ensure customer needs are continually met. On a broader scale, as we continue to create and define a new product category, you will play a critical role in helping shape how developers ship world-class apps.
- You have previous experience working directly with customers to understand and ultimately solve their problems. This could include customer success, sales, product management, support, or another heavy customer-facing role.
- You have experience successfully managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients, multiple stakeholders, and competing priorities
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, organizational)
- You are comfortable leading group calls with people at all levels, including top executives
- You have otherworldly follow-up skills. With you, nothing ever gets dropped or slips through the cracks.
- You know how to build a relationship – with customers as well as colleagues
- You are a strong writer with a desire to create educational materials (white papers, videos, documentation)
- You have experience working with a product that serves a technical customer (a plus)
- You have experience with mobile apps – developing one, growing one, etc. (a plus)
In the first month, you’ll:
- Spend time shadowing customer conversations (pre-sales, technical diligence, onboarding, account reviews, support, etc.)
- Learn the product, its features, how customers implement it, and how to get answers to product questions
- Understand how app businesses work in nuanced detail from how they’re built to what tools they use and most importantly, to how they grow
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Start building a relationship and have an interaction with 100% of your named accounts
- Successfully lead the kickoff call for a new implementation and keep it on track
- Provide accurate and timely support to your named accounts
- Start tracking your customer conversations and customer health
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Have account reviews with at least 80% of your named accounts each quarter
- Spot the inefficiencies in our onboarding and customer success process and work to improve them
- Build and release at least one program to engage and educate our largest apps
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
- Own customer health and engagement targets achieving at least a 95% healthy rate
- Come up with new and innovative ways to surprise and delight our customers
- Successfully manage the renewal process with your named accounts
- Work closely with customers & marketing to showcase customer success stories
What we offer:
- $125,000 to $140,000 USD on-target earnings regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth