Exciting news – Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for Customer Success Managers in the US to delight our key customers and help maximize their usage of Mixmax. As an early team member, you’ll develop processes to scale our team and build relationships with our most valuable accounts. You’ll have the opportunity to directly collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to build a product that customers need and trust.
As a CSM you’ll hold responsibilities across customer onboarding, adoption and renewal.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become a Mixmax product & onboarding expert. Coach customers to be product specialists and train their teams on Mixmax best practices so they leverage Mixmax to its fullest and receive immediate value.
- Partner with the Mixmax Sales team to help drive customer expansion.
- Own renewals for your book of business including contract negotiation and retention goals.
- Drive customer references and case studies.
- Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
- Troubleshoot bugs, escalate issues, and unblock customers.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Be the voice of your customers, providing product feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
Skills you should have:
- Available to work during the core hours of 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, US Pacific time at times flexing earlier/later for customer calls as necessary.
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager in SaaS.
- Comfortable explaining high-level technical ins and outs of a product.
- Deep understanding and previous use of Salesforce is a large plus. It’s a core component of our value proposition.
- Experience supporting renewals and driving customer growth via upsell.
- Experience discovering and building deep relationships with a book of business. You are comfortable interacting with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with initial troubleshooting and issue reproduction in a SaaS context.