$110k -$120k base + discretionary performance bonus
Argyle is a fast-growing, remote-first Series B startup solving a systemic data problem.
Underneath the consumer finance industry’s decisions and processes is static, analog documentation—things like credit reports and paystubs—designed decades ago for a world that no longer exists. Meanwhile, credit bureaus buy, move, store, and sell consumers’ data without their knowledge or consent.
The result? A labyrinth of manual workflows and shortsighted underwriting models that obstruct financial access, compound operational costs, and impede innovation.
The solution is Argyle. We’re a real-time income data platform that lets our end-users instantly connect their employment records to apps and websites, so they can access and qualify for the financial resources they need to get ahead. Providers benefit from streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility that reduce costs and risk across the user journey.
Our mission is to give consumers the means to exercise ownership over their income, employment, and identity data in order to create a more equal, efficient, and effective financial system for everybody.
If you’re looking to join a fun and ambitious group of people working remotely across dozens of countries, apply today.
About the team
The Customer Success team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers achieve the most from the Argyle product. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help implement and support solutions for our clients to leverage that data. The Customer Success Engineering team is enabling the customers to have the smoothest experience when it comes to dealing with issues and onboarding.
What will you do?
- Heavily involved in customer’s technical implementation process and post-implementation support
- Providing tailored technical solutions for clients with specific requirements
- Debug and Troubleshoot Web and Mobile SDK’s
- Work on incoming reported issues through Zendesk, Email, and Slack
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: sales, customer success, engineering, and operations
- Become and expert in Argyle’s offerings at all levels
- 1-3 years experience in a Support Engineering or Solutions Engineering role
- Familiar with Full Stack development
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting a wide range of development systems
- Experience delivering comprehensive technical solutions to a technical client base
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in a remote environment
- Strong client-facing expertise