Reporting to our Senior Manager, Customer Success, the Customer Success Consultant (CSS) will be responsible for working with partners with customers to drive active use and value realization of the technology solution. It is important that Customer Success Consultants eagerly understand the business climate, strategic goals, and internal workflows of the customers we serve. A Bullhorn Customer Success Consultant acts as a trusted partner to our customers; building positive relationships, education, and overall support to improve adoption and optimization of our products.
A typical day will include…
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication and orchestrate appropriate internal resources to meet and exceed customer business goals
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve adoption, usage and engagement with our products/solutions
- Review customer metrics to gain a deeper understanding of account health, drawing conclusions, identifying trends, and potential risks factors, to proactively drive value conversations with customers
- Partner with cross-functional account teams on engagement strategies and align on activities to increase revenue & retention.
- Communicating with customers on ongoing issues, exploring appropriate sources of information throughout the organization for answers to questions, demonstrating persistence and resourcefulness in gathering data to resolve customer issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Bullhorn products, solutions and technology stack; capable of articulating business value
- Drawing insight and themes from customer feedback, raising awareness to product teams and others in the organization for potential product roadmap opportunities
This role is a fit for you if…
- You have 2+ years in a client-facing role, managing a portfolio of customers ranging in size and scope
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with a track record of identifying issues, solving them quickly and well, and knowing when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- You are capable of building relationships with clients and internal partners across all levels of the organization
- Have the ability to partner cross functionally to ensure alignment across teams
- You are comfortable working in an environment of high growth, ambiguity and complexity of diverse product lines
- You take strong initiative and have the ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset.
What we offer…
- Benefits eligibility effective DAY ONE including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), 401(k) Match, and more
- Unlimited Vacation
- Mental health benefits (EAP & 98point6)
- Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Quarterly paid volunteer days
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)
- Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn