We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Associate II to join the Customer Success Team where you will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for risk mitigation and retention strategies at scale. The Customer Success Associate II role is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, maximize the value they receive from our solutions, and can drive retention through scalable efforts.
The Customer Success Team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform and helping to identify ways we can help a customer solve business problems. You’ll act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we strongly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining the Customer Success Team, you’ll join a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly expanding business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.
What you’ll do:
- Run risk mitigation programs with our largest pool of customers to increase customer health and advocacy
- Understand the technical and business challenges of our customers and advise them on how to best use the CircleCI solution
- Be the next level escalation point for customer escalations
- Work closely with customers to help them resolve issues in our ticketing system
- Manage outreach to customers for Product Feedback requests, internal escalations
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years B2B sales or sales development, customer success, or account management experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Gainsight, and Outreach. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis.
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Empathy and passion for problem solving
- Startup experience a plus