The Customer Success and Growth Program Manager will play a multi-faceted role in maintaining a highly visible Executive Sponsorship Program, while ensuring Customer Success tactics are being executed per our strategic Vision, Methods and Tactics (VMT).
This individual will communicate, track and distribute information, and interact with all levels of employees, including high level company executives. They will be accountable for ensuring Executive Sponsorship Program and Customer Success role alignment globally. Thus, they must maintain a high degree of professionalism while managing expectations of the programs.
This individual should be an excellent communicator with amazing organizational skills supported by experience in program and project management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection and measurement of Executive Sponsorship Program and its impact
- Compliance and measurement of Customer Success motions in alignment with go to market strategy
- Develop, communicate, and reinforce program processes and standards
- Identify new processes to increase efficiency and automation
- Identify areas of improvement and implement necessary change management via a change control process
- Create and leverage efficient and effective change management processes
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained/kept up to date
- Drive periodic inspection to ensure our Tactics are executed in alignment with our VMT
- Collect feedback for continuous improvement
- Experience in and understanding of Executive Sponsorship Programs
- Experience with Customer Success Methodology including measurement and driving compliance
- Excellent Organizational skills – may need to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priorities
- Demonstrated Program Management Experience
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, and organized
- Project Management Expertise and certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively
- Experience working with: Google Suite (sheets, docs, and slides), Gainsight, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred