Consensus Cloud Solutions is a publicly traded, leading digital cloud fax and interoperability solutions organization in the United States and globally, focusing on connecting and empowering healthcare providers, payers, care teams, and technology innovators to unify multiple systems that wouldn’t otherwise talk to each other. Consensus is a trailblazer in our industry and believes that data transformation will reshape the world of healthcare.
Founded over 25 years ago, Consensus leverages its technology heritage to move from simple digital documents to advanced healthcare standards (HL7/FHIR) for secure data transport, as well as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to convert unstructured to structured, analytics-ready data, helping users unveil information that is meaningful and actionable for better patient care.
With more than 11 million users worldwide, Consensus leads the industry in data exchange solutions and we’re only getting started! With exciting new initiatives on the horizon, we are continuing our strategic expansion and we are looking to add to our diverse team of innovators.
Now is the ideal time to join us in our mission to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges, and work collaboratively with a diverse team of like-minded self-starters and partners to accomplish it.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We offer many remote and hybrid career opportunities.
How you will impact the organization…
The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of Consensus Cloud Services and will report to the CS Corporate Team leader as a key member of Corporate Customer Service. This position will be responsible for dealing with customers and potential customers of Consensus Cloud Services. Enthusiasm and energy are critical attributes for the position. Prior experience in a call center or similar position is essential.
The value you will deliver…
- Technical Support for Corporate Customers
- Responsible for answering customer calls efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner using excellent customer service skills.
- Assist the sales and account management team in dealing with customer queries
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the company’s products, services, policies and procedures
- Identifies and records all customer calls and provides troubleshooting aids to assist colleagues in solving problems for the future.
- Report accurately on calls inbound and outbound, record calls and call details on company systems.
- Responsible for contacting customers regarding customer service issues specifically with a view to retaining our active customers
- Other duties assigned
What you will bring to the table…
- 1+ years in customer service background
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both Japanese and English (Fluent)
- Moderate to advanced capabilities in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to represent the organization through professionalism, passion for resolving issues and enthusiasm for helping our customers succeed.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong technical proficiency
- Previous customer service experience is a must (call center experience is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both Japanese and English (Fluent).
- Experience of a B2B environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to have in-depth knowledge of multiple products to a high level
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, professional, polite, and have a great attitude.
- Great soft skills – empathy, patience, calm, positive, active listener etc.
- Strong attention to detail, follow up skills and ability to multi-task.
- PC proficiency; Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will stand out if you also have…
- Call center experience is strongly preferred
- Location requirements: Remote, US preference to work in Pacific time zone
- Travel requirements: Minimal domestic travel
- Physical requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods, as well as, handle long periods of screen time.
- Technology requirements: “Reliable, high speed internet”
The salary range for this role is up to $24.00 USD an hour. The total compensation package for this position is negotiable and may also include [annual performance bonus, ESPP, enhanced time off packages and benefits.]