As the Customer Programs Analyst at JumpCloud, you will work with cross-functional organizations as an individual contributor to drive the brand value proposition within our paid customer base. Leveraging customer insight, account data, and business acumen you will, in partnership with our Account Management team, develop and execute an overarching strategy to educate, retain and grow the customer base. You will map out, enhance and guide customer outreach campaigns and events. You will be a critical stakeholder in driving Net Revenue Retention for JumpCloud and collaborate cross-functionally with Account Management, Marketing and Product teams.
- Coordinate and manage activities and programs specific to our existing customer base
- Develop and execute customer outreach campaigns, webinars and field marketing events
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Growth and Services to define customer content strategy
- Develop measurement frameworks for campaign success and to inform customer communication strategy
- Develop strategies tailored to customer segment
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or equivalent area
- Expansion-focus and customer-orientation
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of B2B tech stack and buyer motivations
- Aptitude for analyzing data to drive customer outreach strategies
- Ability to manage and collaborate with cross-functional contributors and stakeholders
- Service-orientation; proactively solicit feedback and generate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a constantly changing environment. Prior experience working at a fast-growth technology company is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience is $50,000 – $75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.