Are you our next Customer Onboarding Specialist (Senior)? We’re looking for someone to have roughly three years of industry experience to join our amazing Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
As a Senior Onboarding Specialist you’ll drive the adoption of our software in our current user base and make their initial experience so rewarding and enjoyable, they wouldn’t dream of churning for years to come. You’re a problem solver who loves to help facilitate learning, collaborate and you constantly look for ways to improve customer experience. You demonstrate the difference between ‘learning with’ and ‘training at’ someone. You are rigorously organized and are always willing to go the extra mile for that ‘wow factor’’. You have superb writing and communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, high energy team. You’re also a fast learner who feels comfortable in the world of cutting edge SaaS technology. As a pro at building relationships quickly, you know you can become a trusted advisor to Internal Communications executives in large (50000+ employee) companies.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers, by providing first class service through project management excellence and transparent communication across all project-stages towards the customer
- Track and report required project deliverables
- Plan, document, and execute all phases of the onboarding project
- Navigate implementations within large enterprise organizations (think 50,000+ employees) that involve multiple stakeholders across many parts of the organization
- Lots of customer video chats and emails
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training, and development of best practices
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts at various stages of their implementation
- Monitor adoption and engagement to encourage customers to discover and arrive at their ideal state at a pace that suits them
- Work with the Onboarding Team Lead to improve internal onboarding processes and set department OKRs
- Support our more junior onboarding team members
- If necessary, escalate and funnel potential problems within our internal processes to a quick solution
What you’ll come with:
- Minimum of three years experience in a customer-facing role ideally within a SaaS company
- You have managed complex projects and have a foundational understanding of project management principles and terms (i.e. critical path, deliverables, project plan, risk assessment)
- The ability to form a personal connection quickly with strong skills in writing and communicating clearly without losing that human touch
- You have the gift of gab, or strong, empathetic social skills and the ability to immediately build genuine rapport with strangers
- Very strong organization skills and adept and managing a territory of clients/accounts
- You are comfortable with using project management tools like Trello and GDrive to keep track of many projects at once
- You prefer facilitated training, as opposed to presenting, and feel comfortable walking people through tech at their pace
- You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and have demonstrable integrity
- Flexibility to occasionally accommodate for early mornings or later nights for our global audience
- Strong data and analytical experience a serious advantage
- CRM experience with tools like Salesforce is also a strong plus
Nice to Have:
- Project management certifications (e.g. SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMI)
- Experience in Software Sales, Mobile or Saas
- Experience in working with communications teams, HR, and executives
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that’s your thing, or even something in between, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us.