Engage, retain, and grow! Those are the magic words! As our Customer Marketing Manager, you’re a wizard when it comes to customer interaction. You’re always finding new ways to create meaningful connections, drive cross-sell and build loyalty with an ever-increasing customer base. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Customer Marketing Manager to spearhead our expansion campaigns and proactively identify and target customers for upsell opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in maximizing customer value and driving the company’s success.
Expansion Campaign Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and implement comprehensive campaigns with our Director of Customer Marketing that focus on increasing revenue and customer retention.
- Identify new customer segments and opportunities for growth, collaborating with sales, customer success and product teams to align strategies.
- Create personalized, timely upsell campaigns, tailored to each customer’s needs and preferences, to drive increased revenue and LTV.
Customer Lifecycle Marketing:
- Execute global customer lifecycle marketing programs. This includes the development, follow-through, and maintenance of marketing campaigns for onboarding, engaging, and retaining FloQast Customers.
- Develop a lifecycle communication strategy for customers into one cohesive calendar.
- Increase overall customer lifetime value by promoting new products and existing products.
- Increase healthy product usage and adoption, and minimize churn and contraction.
Campaign Execution & Optimization:
- Collaborate with the demand gen and broader marketing team to execute multi-channel campaigns (email, social media, website, etc.) effectively.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, A/B test variations, and optimize strategies to improve conversion rate and achieve set KPIs.
Customer Loyalty & Advocacy:
- Partner with the Director of Customer Marketing on customer enablement initiatives to ensure the best customer experience with the goal of driving customer adoption, and creating additional value through upselling and cross-sell.
Technology & Best Practices:
- Leverage marketing automation tools (HubSpot) and CRM systems (SFDC, Gainsight) to streamline campaign workflows and enhance customer targeting.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new marketing technologies to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Keep ahead of best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities, and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers.
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience implementing customer marketing programs to improve conversion at every step of the funnel.
- 4+ years of campaign execution experience in a start-up environment.
- Experienced in B2B SaaS products; it’s a plus if you’ve worked in the fintech space.
- Proficient in a wide range tech stack, particularly Hubspot, On24, GainSight, Salesforce, Gong.
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life.
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal oversight.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building strong relationships.
- Data-oriented – You use data to inform, measure, and optimize campaigns.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with external partners – You love interacting with customers and championing their experiences. You sweat the details when it comes to customer interactions.
The base pay range for this position is $90,000 – $120,000.