Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are seeking a detail oriented, people obsessed Customer Happiness Team Member who will report to our Director of Customer Happiness. Our customer happiness team is a very important part of our family. You will act as a direct link between our team and our customers. You will give our customers a voice and advocate for them by bringing feedback and suggestions from your conversations to the rest of the company. You will field customer inquiries and problem solve to find resolutions for issues. You will play a vital role in our mission to provide legendary customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries ranging from product questions to order status to subscription.
- Communicate with customers via their preferred channel including email, phone, and live chat.
- Research and problem solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Take ownership of problems and see them through to full resolution.
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers by providing product education, helping them get the most out of our products, assisting with account management, tracking down orders and thinking outside the box to find the best solutions.
- Exercise empathy, kindness, active listening, and patience when interacting with customers and team members.
- Manage and track customer feedback in a way that allows our team to continually make data-driven improvements to the customer experience.
- Liaise and collaborate with various internal and external parties as necessary to assist customers and resolve issues.
- Hit and maintain target goals for various KPIs including response time, customer satisfaction, quality assurance and retention.
- Other projects as necessary.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be fluent in German and English. Other languages are a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a customer-focused role.
- High self-motivation and ability to take initiative on their own.
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A solution-oriented mindset and the ability to “think outside of the box” with every obstacle faced.
- Dedication to 150% customer satisfaction on every customer interaction.
- Strong demonstration of professional communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Ability to build and maintain productive and trusting relationships with all partners.
- A detail-oriented mindset and an understanding that the little things matter.
- Attention to detail in their nature. You enjoy being precise and accurate but can still work quickly and independently.
- Flexibility and an understanding that a startup environment can be fast-paced, ever-changing, and unpredictable at times
- An ability to maneuver to provide support whatever the situation.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask (e.g. talk on the phone while navigating systems and taking notes) and perform well in a fast paced environment.
- A problem solver. Things are not always going to go as planned. We are seeking somebody with maturity and a calm demeanor to operate and make decisions under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Flexibility to shift their schedule and work overtime as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.