A customer experience manager who is able to inspire and manage a team of remotely distributed contact center guest services agents in order to deliver a best in class customer experience. The customer experience manager is an inspired and organized leader capable of driving remotely distributed teams to meet high level contact center KPIs like speed to response, average handling time, and other important customer metrics. This manager will be solution focused and desire to ensure every single guest contact goes well in order to maintain our high brand standard. The ideal candidate will consider their employees to be their most important resource and strive daily to create a positive culture of enablement while meeting the rigorous standards of our guests.
What you’ll do…
- Manage a team of remotely distributed contact center agents or specialists to ensure timely and solution based customer service for AvantStay guests.
- Interact with guests via phone, SMS, and email to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilize internal systems to ensure payments, trust and safety tasks, quality assurance, and other tasks are performed on time and in a quality way.
- Work with CX leadership to create and manage schedules to ensure highest levels of service quality.
- Track reviews and guest feedback to ensure a 5-star rating.
- Review metrics and CX dashboards to enable you to dynamically manage your team during your shift.
- Gather feedback and analyze customer data to identify best practices and establish policies the entire staff can adhere to.
- Maintain a very positive attitude while interacting with guests and internal stakeholders including your own team.
What you’ll bring…
- 3+ years of professional experience in customer experience or customer success.
- 3+ year experience of supervisory experience in customer experience or customer success.
- 1+ year of workforce management including scheduling and forecasting.
- Extremely passionate about guest experience and satisfaction.
- Extremely passionate about something outside of work (travel, food, dance, etc anything!)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent and diverse technology skills including telephone, SMS, and reporting systems.
- Desire to learn and find pleasure in enabling others to be successful.
- Must be US based and willing to work some weekends and some evenings full time.
- Strong written and phone communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic, and collaborative skills.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
- A perfectionist, attentive to all the details.
- Clear understanding of the decisions that drive guest experience.
- Focused, hard-working and willing to do what it takes for us to reach the next stage.
- Experience in real estate, hospitality and/or tech is a plus.
Perks + Benefits
- Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 + Bonus + ESOP
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties