Getting people the hearing care they need is a challenging task and, as a Customer Experience Associate at Lively, you will be essential to making our mission a reality. You will be at the heart of creating a better-than-best experience for our customers. You will be in charge of delivering remote support with passion, patience, and perseverance. If you are someone who leads with empathy and is able to work independently, this role is for you!
What you’ll do.
- Act as a primary touchpoint for our customers, answer inbound questions and inquiries over phone, email and chat.
- Guide customers through using our technology and be the champion on their journey to better hearing.
- Work closely with our audiology team, scheduling appointments and helping customers get into their video meetings all the while offering a seamless, concierge-style service.
- Become an ambassador of the Lively culture and embody our values in each interaction with our customers.
What you’ll bring.
- Experience working in customer-facing roles, previous experience in remote customer support preferred.
- Familiarity working with support software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Deep empathy, which shines through your phone and email presence.
- Equal ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Experience working with people with hearing loss a plus.
Why we love it here.
Changing lives and revolutionizing hearing care sounds like serious business. And it is. But we know how to have fun along the way. Case in point: our energizing weekly all-hands meetings where you’ll smile so much your smile muscles might get sore.
It helps that we have such a diverse crew — so you’ll fit right in. The Lively family includes actors, sommeliers, top-chefs, a former professional rollerblader (yep, that’s a thing), dancers, black belts, filmmakers and countless four-legged furry sidekicks.
Even our benefits are Lively.
- You’re worth it. Our compensation is competitive and our 401k plan includes a 4% match.
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance and contribute generously to it. Adding a new member to your family? We also provide 12-weeks paid parental leave.
- Fill that well! Whether you check out America’s natural treasures or just veg out on your couch, enjoy your paid time off. We encourage time off.
- Nomnom on us. Lively offers a weekly lunch stipend. (Pro tip: Groceries count.)