customer Experience Agent who delivers a first-class experience to all current and future guests. As both the first point of contact and our brand ambassador, you’ll be leading our mission to create a new standard for short-term rentals. As a Customer Experience Agent, you’ll support guests from the moment they inquire about one of our properties to the end of their stay. Additionally, you’ll work closely with our field operators to maintain and deliver on property expectations. We have streamlined the most consistent + tech-driven experience in the short-term rental market, and you will help deliver an equally innovative guest management service.
While the travel and hospitality industry is a 24HR operation and schedules are always subject to change, we schedule hours on a monthly basis. You will be provided at least one week’s notice of any change to your schedule. Changes can include days of week, as well as time of day but we always try to keep schedules consistent when possible.
What you’ll do…
- Respond to guest messages promptly and personally, with the goal of establishing an open, welcoming relationship.
- Support field operation teams in maintaining a consistent guest experience.
- Keep relevant systems updated with customer information and property details.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information regarding AvantStay properties and policies.
- Understand who our guests are and what brought them to AvantStay.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide succinct, organized updates.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with field operators and local vendors.
- Provide the highest level of customer support and concierge services to all current and future guests.
What you’ll bring…
- Customer service and/or concierge experience required.
- Background in real estate and/or short-term rentals preferred.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the home sharing economy.
- Ability to understand and convey both business issues and technical concepts.
- Reliable, with a strong understanding of team dynamics.
- Capable of quickly learning new software systems.
- Strong communication skills and close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding regarding short-term rental and hospitality industries.
- Keep up with industry trends and local regulatory environments.
- Must live in the United States.
Perks and Benefits
- $18/hour DOE
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Ability to work remotely or from home
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Discount stays at AvantStay properties