Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Customer Experience Advocate (CXA), you will be the first line of communication for our customers. You will play a critically important role in representing our company and product, and helping customers unlock the highest value from SMS marketing through Postscript. You will troubleshoot issues, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities. You will primarily do so via chat and email through our support platform, Zendesk. You will contribute to our knowledge base of content and partner with the CX team to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness. ‘Customer-first’ is a company value, and you keep us honest in making sure that this is ALWAYS the case!
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Respond to customer, prospect, and partner needs quickly and effectively via chat and email
- Consistently embody the Postscript brand in all customer interactions
- Be incredibly solutions-oriented and create “wow moments”
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved as needed
- Proactively inform customers about new features and functionalities in relevant interactions
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years experience as a customer support specialist or similar customer success role
- Ability to work on a set schedule Monday to Friday
- Demonstrated understanding technical products and a technical support process.
- Experience with e-commerce, marketing technology, and/or SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience using helpdesk software and remote support tools (Zendesk is a plus)
- Experience in a remote-first role, including comfort on Zoom calls
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including excellent grammar
- Strong comfort multitasking and managing competing priorities
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun – We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.