We’ve got a job for you.
Setting our customers up to succeed is important to us. As a BlueConic customer enablement specialist you are responsible for designing, developing and sometimes delivering customer-centric content, including: training videos, e-Learning courses, articles, and other materials for our customers. Our customers are market leaders in publishing, retail, hospitality, and financial services and they rely on BlueConic to drive their most important marketing initiatives.
Since training is essential for enabling our customers, you must have a true passion for continuous learning and a dedication to finding and creating best practices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating across multiple teams and multiple platforms to ensure that our customers’ needs are met, and that content is of the highest quality.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop, and iterate on highly polished, eLearning content, training videos, slide decks, certification assessments, and other learning programs related to platform, strategy and customer success
- Develop and lead online trainings or workshops for customers, prospects and internal stakeholders
- Assist in the promotion and logistics of executing large scale customer webinars such as:
- Creating marketing materials and course descriptions
- Producing evaluations to measure the effectiveness of training courses
- Developing supporting documentation to be shared with customers post-session
- Write and edit help content, including help center articles
- Collaborate effectively across BlueConic teams to communicate and deliver on unique customer needs
- Independently manage multiple training programs through various stages of creation
- At least 2-5 years of experience in related roles, customer-facing education experience a plus
- Excellence in instructional/learning experience design and visual design skills
- Experience with Screenflow, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, and other continuous learning development tools
- Experience with online and classroom facilitation (ideally to customers)
- Ability to learn quickly and take on challenging or ambiguous new projects with enthusiasm
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Creativity and a willingness to try new things
It will set you apart from the pack if you have:
- Worked for or with MarTech companies in the past
- Experience in a tech startup environment
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
- Be part of a fast-growing team in downtown Boston with offices in the Netherlands.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows with customer demand.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it).