The Delivery Specialist is an operational delivery resource post implementation and trial and works closely with the assigned Delivery Manager (DM). The Delivery Specialist completes operational tasks required to deliver contracted solutions to assigned customer portfolio. The Delivery Specialist also coordinates with other groups who provide support for customers like Procurement, Service Desk, Expense Management. Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as, operational, multi-tasking, customer service, and analytical proficiencies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Works with Delivery Manager assigned to clients who act as the primary point of contact on clients.
· Handles recurring delivery tasks like State Report creation, real time usage checks, allocation reporting, etc.
· Works closely with Delivery Manager and advises of challenges and opportunities related to the client.
· Supports DM with needed documentation so that Delivery Manager can successfully facilitate clientmeetings.
· Supports the creation of slideware for State Review meetings and works closely with Delivery Manager in preparing customer presentations including value statements.
· Tracks down missing invoices, supports resetting / establishing of carrier portal credentials, monitors open tickets and follows up where needed.
· Serves as customer communication back up for Delivery Manager
· Experienced in Customer Care and able to communicate effectively with customers in both written and verbal forms
· Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric.
Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills.
· Experience in tracking operational activities, customer data, and customer status.
· Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time.
· Ability to take direction and work under deadlines
· High level of accountability for own actions with the drive to learn from mistakes.
· Collaborative and inventive team player who challenges the status quo.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
Compensation and Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match
· Compensation range (DOE): $40,000-$55,000 per year.