Are you a data-driven problem solver who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others while contributing to a successful business? Join Carewell and be a part of a team that creates impactful solutions for caregivers and their unique challenges. We’re looking for hardworking individuals committed to raising the bar and striving for impact, scalability, and simplicity. Build your career with Carewell, a category-defining business dedicated to making caregiving easier.
The importance of hiring a Training Manager
As Customer Care Training Manager for Carewell, you will be responsible for managing the delivery and schedule of new hire training for all new customer care agents into the department. This role is also responsible for facilitating continued education and all brand inservices for the department. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background in delivering training to a variety of people on various subjects and policies and be a strong communicator. The focus of the role is to deliver timely and accurate training to various audiences throughout the customer care.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with customer care department managers to ascertain suitability for training schedules and delivery of training.
- Review training practices and ensure training is delivered in line with company policy.
- Deliver effective, engaging training sessions to new customer care team members and continued education for existing team members.
- Keep track of the training schedule, ensuring timely arrival at training sessions.
- Develop regular reports to evidence training and improvement in training attendance and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of certificates of training to the correct personnel.
- Organize and keep attendance lists of personnel who attend training.
- Partner closely with Outsourced BPO to confirm their training material, training , quality assurance and continued education is consistent with Carewell’s and being delivered in a similar way.
- Partner with vendors and brand manufacturers to schedule in service training for customer care. Provide guidelines so guests are using the best of time with carewell.
- Monitor schedule adherence and attendance
- Monitor Quality Assurance of team members
- Monitor daily goals and achievements of trainees, so their gradual process is key to graduation and being prepared for production.
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a similar role ideally a focused training role
- Strong understanding of training processes, curriculum and adult education
- High level of adaptability when it comes to shifting goals, along with a willingness to jump into issues and solve them both strategically and tactically
- Adept at mentoring and coaching diverse group of people
- High level of proficiency with multiple forms of technology
- Ability to communicate with internal and external team members
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Good listening skills, with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize own workload
- Capable of facilitating in a remote environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance (100% employer-sponsored)
- Supplemental Life Insurance (employee-sponsored)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 100% Remote
- Generous vacation time and federal holidays off
- Employee discount