The Customer Advocate, Priority Resolutions will also be required to acknowledge the complaint, provide follow-ups or status updates in line with SLAs, and eventually provide final resolution for the customer over the phone. The goal of this role is to prevent additional phone calls and additional complaints from the customer, by providing them with a point of contact, reassurance, and continuous communication until a resolution is reached. This position will require excellent customer service and verbal communication skills, and the ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in problem-solving and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve complex or unusual complaints that come in through multiple channels, including the MoneyLion executive team, and require a customized response.
- Take ownership of each escalation, and follow up with both the customer and internal teams until resolution.
- Work closely with regulatory agencies in ensuring all responses are compliant and resolve any agency concerns.
- Manage a day to day queue of open customer cases, ensuring timely follow up and execution with high degree of quality within stated SLAs.
- Make outbound contact to customers within 24 hours of receiving the escalation, to acknowledge the complaint and provide a single point of contact until resolution.
- Make outbound contact to consumers every 3 days to provide status updates on their complaint, or an ETA, until a resolution is reached.
- Record all complaints in our Customer Relationship Tool (CRM), with details of the complaints and resolutions, for tracking and reporting purposes, leveraging this to escalate trending issues and forward-thinking solutions.
- Resolve major product or service problems, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible root-causes and resolutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in feedback meetings to provide suggestions on how to improve our products or customer experience to eliminate complaints
- Recommend potential process or service improvements to management based on key complaint themes.
- Assist with inbound Customer Service calls when needed.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of customer-facing experience.
- Experience working for an innovative financial services company is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies is strongly preferred.
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, and acute attention to detail needed.
- Follow-up skills and a strong sense of accountability and ownership are a must.
- De-escalation and empathy skills and multiple years of experience working in customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and technical skills with demonstrated ability to resolve customer issues
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to draft final responses to customers which concisely describes the complaint investigation, and ability to speak at various altitudes in the organization.
- Self-starter, who needs little day to day oversight and can function in a remote environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, individually as well as a part of the bigger team, within a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to solve for the most complex and escalated customer inquiries where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ability to exercise individual judgment to determine appropriate action, to drive the right outcomes for customers.
- Ability to work within multiple departments and key stakeholders.
- Cross-functional experience in Customer Service, Financial Services, Risk is also a plus.