Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
Gainsight’s Customer Success organization is looking for a creative, detailed-oriented, and passionate Customer Advocacy Manager to develop and manage best-in-class customer advocacy and reference programs to amplify the voices and success of our customers in the market. The Customer Advocacy Manager will programmatically identify and nurture customer advocates, develop measurable engagement strategies, and support Demand Generation and Product Marketing initiatives with a deep understanding of our customers and their use cases.
Day to day this role will be focused on supporting Gainsight’s reference program, as well as other customer engagement activities such as managing and creating customer collateral, production of case studies and videos, and generation of third-party customer reviews. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring strong communication and partnership with Sales, Enablement, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Customer Outcomes, and Customer Success Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Own and enhance the customer reference program to develop a strong portfolio of customer advocates to influence win rates and accelerate sales and renewal cycles.
- Drive third-party reviews campaigns for review sites like G2 Crowd and TrustRadius to reinforce our market position.
- Track, measure, and report on key metrics to demonstrate the value, impact, and ROI of the customer advocacy programs.
- Identify and source advocates for Marketing, Customer Outcomes, and Customer Marketing engagement initiatives such as events, user groups, case studies, testimonials, speaking, webinars, etc.
- Lead the identification of customer success stories and prioritization in alignment of key initiatives, along with the trafficking and promotion of logos, case studies, videos, and testimonials across internal and external channels.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience, including direct experience creating and executing customer engagement and advocacy campaigns; experience managing customer communities is a plus
- Track record of creative thinking with a focus on consistent improvement on existing processes and programs to take our customer advocacy to the next level
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce, community, reference management, and marketing tech along with reporting experience
- Gainsight experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills and ability to manage relationships across remote and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, storytelling, follow-up, and presentation skills required
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.