Our Onboarding Advisors are the first point of contact for our potential customers. Consumers and Businesses are contacting us to inquire about our fast fibre internet services by requesting information around how our services will benefit them, pricing, construction timelines, booking installation appointments, or follow-up billing questions. Being able to expertly establish rapport, assess your customer’s needs and provide an appropriate solution for service is a key step in converting their inquiry into order and throughout the onboarding process resulting in a happy and loyal customer! This role is open to applicants residing near Ting Towns/States in California, Arizona, North Carolina, Maryland, Idaho, Colorado, and Virginia
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for answering inbound calls and chats and making outbound calls to our current and future customers. This includes booking appointments or answering general questions.
- Updating all customer information, and details into our systems
- Working with various teams in order to fulfill the order, from our Field Installation, Technical Support to our Enterprise sales teams.
- Utilizing a number of software tools that will allow you to work through the life-cycle of an order (Zendesk Sell, Zendesk Chat, Google Calendar, Slack) and ensure that our customers get the best experience possible.
- De-escalating upset customers, finding solutions that leave the customer in a happier place than when they call/email/chatted in
What you will bring:
- A passion for technology, the internet and providing phenomenal customer experience
- Previous sales experience, whether it be in the telecommunications space, retail or B2B with a consistent record of achieving critical metric and sales goals
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust your communications to mirror each situation
- Ability to lead a conversation, and to ask the right questions at the right time is crucial.
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness so that you are able to maximize your day and also ensure that you can follow up with customers after their installations are completed
- Outstanding multi-tasking capabilities, as you’ll be required to chat with customers, type your notes all while working with multiple tools and resources.
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions when you don’t know or don’t understand and you have a knack for integrating those answers into a growing understanding of awareness of the technical environments your customers work in.
- This is a fast-paced role. We are looking for proactive and adaptable, solution focused individuals who accept the challenges that come with handling multiple customer onboarding every single day
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in a technical support or sales support environment.
- A flexible schedule – Onboarding team works an 8.5-hour shift (which vary per month) anywhere from 8 am to 10 pm EST Monday to Friday and 8 am to 9 pm EST on weekends
- Ability to communicate in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Work from home options are available for top performers
The hourly pay for this position is based on an annualized range of $41,740 – $49,100