Flex is a growth-stage, NYC headquartered FinTech company that is creating the best rent payment experience. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2024 and paying rent on time is expensive, inflexible, and difficult. We’re here to change that! Flex enables our users to pay rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances and budget. Our mission is to empower as many renters as possible with flexibility over their most significant recurring expense. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we are looking for motivated individuals to help us keep our mission growing. Will you be a part of the team?
As the interim CRM Marketing Director at Flex, you will have the opportunity to lead the function and drive exponential growth for the business during the months when our current leader is on leave. We expect this contract to last for about 20 weeks.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing campaign operations and rapid experimentation to improve engagement in an analytically rigorous way. You will oversee a small team and multiple CRM channels (email, sms, acquisition, retargeting, reactivation) with focus to drive user growth and retention.
We are seeking a data-driven Marketing leader who has deep email marketing expertise and is passionate about experimentation, a/b testing, marketing technology, and data analytics. You will use insight to understand customer needs and maximize impact. You are detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy creative problem-solving, and easily earn trust with stakeholders.
- Drive marketing strategy and experimentation plans
- Plan, execute, and scale marketing experiments
- Manage and optimize marketing channels and CRM technology stack
- Generate deep analytical insights to determine drivers of campaign performance
- Analyze and communicate results with leadership
- 7+ years of experience in consumer marketing
- Experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Experience partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Expertise in owned CRM marketing channels, specifically email and sms
- Comfortable being hands-on with data analysis tools such as Excel and Tableau
- Extensive experience with A/B testing, experimentation, lift measurement, optimization
- Hands on with campaign management, creative development, and operations
- Experience with CRM/ESP tools, expertise with Iterable and Branch preferred
The national pay range for this role is $80-95 hourly. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience aligned with Flex’s internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.