We’re looking for a Corporate Campaign Manager (USA) to join Procore’s growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll plan and execute all marketing activities that promote critical corporate initiatives. You’ll manage the distribution of assets and offers to both prospects and customers, resulting in the acquisition of and engagement with our primary audiences.
As the Corporate Campaign Manager (USA), you’ll partner closely with various teams across the marketing and revenue organizations to ensure we go to market with consistent, differentiated messaging and positioning in our top and middle funnel campaigns. This role is ideal for someone who loves working cross-functionally to combine various ideas, priorities, and business goals into cohesive marketing plans.
This position reports to our Director, Campaign Management, and can sit in any US office or remotely within the US. Travel to our Carpinteria, CA headquarters will be on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and own the calendar of all cross-audience corporate initiatives each quarter, and communicate this calendar to all stakeholders regularly
- Own and execute the promotional plan of all corporate initiatives, including webinars, virtual events, and asset/content promotion
- Work with International Marketing teams to build a strategy of when and how corporate initiatives get worked into their regional plans
- Work with audience and segment marketers to ensure that corporate initiatives are getting worked into individual programs and communicated to revenue teams.
- Create and manage all follow-up plans to contacts and accounts engaging with corporate initiatives through nurture plans or working with audience/segment marketers to plan sales follow-up
- Own the strategy and execution of promotional programs with strategic industry and association partners
- Own the promotion of Groundbreak, Procore’s leading industry conference, exceeding registration and attendance goals
- Create projections of performance for each initiative, analyze performance, and regularly recommend strategic optimizations to improve our corporate messaging strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of working experience in demand generation, campaigns, or similar role, 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline campaign channels
- Comfortable working with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to gain alignment and achieve desired outcomes
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; you respond positively to moderate guidance yet are capable of (and comfortable with) independent critical thinking and problem-solving, and a micromanager is your worst nightmare
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
- Ability to pivot and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, automation, and marketing analytics