You understand the power of ideas and words. How they move people, connect with them, and evoke emotion. Your goal is to write your copy aligning it to the brand persona and engage our target audiences. Tell our story in your words, with the same passion on which 5CA is founded!
As a Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for writing clear, persuasive, and relevant content that engages and appeals to readers. You will create more business, growth, showcase our WFH and CX Expertise and create awareness of 5CA and Cocoroco startup brands. Working closely with colleagues in copy and marketing, you’ll create a wealth of amazing content for a variety of digital and technology-driven brands. From SEO-rich blog and LinkedIn posts to video scripts, white papers, and case studies targeted at our clients across the globe who are some of the world’s biggest brands.
To be successful in this role, you need to leverage your imagination and creativity with a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of how people are influenced. Most importantly, they’ll love being part of our diverse and talented team that wants to change how marketing works.
- You create high-converting content across all channels for specific audiences
- You write engaging, distinct, and informative copy that helps us stand out from competitors
- Work closely with an international team of colleagues around the globe
- Collaborate with other marketing experts across various levels and fields of expertise, striving for optimal results
- Assist in the ongoing development of our brands, voice, and tone
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or equivalent experience
- You have at least 2+ years of experience with digital copywriting experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- You possess amazing writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- You are up-to-date on best practices in Social Media & SEO, preferably familiar with digital workspaces (Teams, Slack, Asana)
- Understanding of data & key metrics to optimize click-through rates, overall conversion, and other key metrics
- (near-) Native proficiency in written and spoken English
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise