Are you looking for an opportunity to grow into an established inbound marketing professional? Are you looking to work with really bright people who respect you for your contributions and your character? We hire the best people for each position and embrace qualified, resilient, and responsible remote staff, regardless of location. If this opportunity screams, that’s me! – we should talk.
The Coordinator, Inbound Marketing at SmartBug Media is a hands-on production position where you will deliver inbound marketing services. At the same time, you acquire the necessary skills and experience to advance to the next level for your role.
We’re looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Throughout your time as a Coordinator you will learn introductory to advanced inbound strategies and tactics, be stretched, and grow professionally at a fast pace and work hand in hand with team members to create revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
- Work with a team to execute inbound marketing tactics, including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Become a HubSpot and marketing automation ninja and keep up with software updates and best practices
- Contribute to content development.
- Project coordination using our project management system for a team of inbound strategists, content creators, developers, and designers to execute campaign deliverables.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments.
- Compile data for client reporting.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects
- Tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Journalism and strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a basic understanding of inbound marketing
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of major social media platforms
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization
- Basic knowledge of email marketing best practices and compliance
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and digital marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and content management skills
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus, as well as familiarity with WordPress (coding experience not required)
- Phone Screening Interview with HR
- Video Interview with hiring team
- Semifinal video interview with COO
- Reference checking
- Final video interview with SmartBug’s CEO
Our Extensive Employee Benefits Program Includes:
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugapalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media™ is a fully remote globally recognized Intelligent Inbound™ marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, and PR. For over 10 years, SmartBug™ has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 90+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 4 times, Adweek 100 the last two years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpot’s highest rated partner in the world.