The Granicus Experience Group (GXG) is Granicus’ in-house digital agency, a cross-functional team of strategists, analysts, communicators and Granicus technology experts focused on customer experience and digital communications. We leverage best-in-class human-centered practices and a design-thinking approach to help our federal, state and local government customers better connect with the people they serve. We discover better insights, build better experiences, and achieve better outcomes.
GXG is a fast-growing agency at a high-growth tech company, seeking a Communications Coordinator for our Communications Practice Area to contribute to the design, development, and delivery of omnichannel campaigns and content to fit the unique needs of our customers. Our Communications Practice Area collaborates closely with our practitioners in experience design and data analysts to assess and improve the effectiveness of our programs over time.
Candidates will have experience developing content for multichannel campaigns and/or websites, analyzing data to inform decisions, and working on large-scale or program-level projects for customers, preferably for government.
Communications Coordinators support the key message development, evaluation of current customer content and identification of optimization opportunities. They support efforts to develop, deliver and manage customers’ account configuration solutions to support outreach requirements for segmentation and personalization, aligned to reporting needs. Coordinators support the development of campaign plans, A/B testing, campaign building, segmentation, and outreach tracking strategies.
Candidates must have a desire to be part of a data-driven, customer-focused, fast-paced team that loves the mission of improving the citizen experience and providing world-class service to government customers.
Who We Are
- Digital content creators and strategists, applying best practices to key message development, evaluation of current client content, and identifying optimization opportunities.
- Data-driven thinkers, grounding our insights and recommendations for growth in measurable data and context.
- Human-centered design practitioners, understanding best practices, regardless of technology or use case, and always putting people at the center of our solutions.
- Innovators, leveraging design-thinking and other frameworks to keep our work fresh and help our customers adopt a mindset for change. We drive toward success with a spirit of experimentation and agility.
How We Show Up to Work
- Demonstrate a polished, professional relationship with colleagues & customers.
- Assume positive intent.
- Be collaborative. Create space for and be open to different expertise and experiences.
- Be dependable and reliable for our customers and our colleagues.
- Be organized and manage your own workload.
- Be proactive. Be willing to jump in, not wait to be told.
- Be willing to try something new, not dependent on documented examples.
- Be empathetic. Consider the human experience, needs and motivations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Be open to feedback. Listen with the same passion with which you want to be heard.
- Be curious. Gather information and knowledge. Consider new ideas and approaches. Consider what you might not know.
- Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company’s information security program.
- Must be able to obtain a federal government public trust clearance.
- Support digital campaign execution for public sector clients. Execute across Granicus’ evolving suite of digital products, with a heavy focus on delivery across email, social media, SMS, and websites.
- Draft and send content for clients’ various email, SMS, social media, and web-based campaigns
- Participate in developing, delivering and managing technical solutions to support outreach requirements, aligned with reporting needs
- Maintain proactive approaches to executing customer projects, demonstrating initiative, and following best practices.
- Become an expert on Granicus products and future product development by keeping abreast of new and upcoming enhancements to our platform.
- 1+ years of digital campaign support, preferably in a digital/social media company serving government or at a government agency.
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills, with a passion for creative campaigns and content, preferably with customer-facing experience
- Ability to create content across email, SMS, social and web, guided by best practices for A/B testing, using data to inspire content, and engagement-driving efforts
- Understand and use digital tools, technologies, and trends, then leverage those for customer success
- Consistently perform against simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm for working with government. Passionate about public service, citizen engagement and all things digital
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal initiative and on-time delivery of project tasks and deliverables.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of government news, as well as digital communications and industry developments that apply to the position and responsibilities.
- Be hungry and passionate, have a collaborative spirit and be committed to making a difference with communications and collaboration.
- Due to security requirements, this position is currently open only to U.S. citizens. Additionally, you must have been a resident of the U.S. during at least three (3) of the last five (5) years. Exceptions are possible for applications who worked for the U. S. Government as an employee overseas in a Federal or military capacity; and/or been a dependent of a U.S. Federal or military employee serving overseas. Such applicants must be able to provide state-side reference coverage. State-side coverage information is required to make a suitability or security determination.
- Prior to the shutdown for the Covid-19 pandemic, GXG staff were expected to be available for on-site customer meetings with our federal, state and local customers. This included travel in some instances. As our customers’ expectations and responses to the pandemic continue to evolve, GXG team members may once again be expected to be available for in-person customer and internal meetings.
Potential base salary. Does not include bonus OR commission and benefits.
COMPENSATION RANGE: $41,000-$53,000 USD