We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Contracts Manager / Senior Paralegal to join our Legal team. In this role, you will support our Director of Legal in administering our commercial agreements with enterprise health systems. In addition, you will play a valuable role in supporting the legal aspects of our sales contracting, helping draft and negotiate all our customer contracts.
In addition, you will help build processes and infrastructure necessary to support scaling our Legal function – including but not limited to standard contract playbooks and supporting selection and implementation of automation tools.
Collaboration will be a key aspect of your role as you work closely with stakeholders such as our Sales, Legal and Deal Desk teams, and most importantly, directly with our customers. We are a remote first workforce, but this person will ideally be located in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Draft and review client contracts
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate terms and conditions
- Conduct legal research to ensure Aidoc is up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations
- Help build contract playbooks to support scaling our legal function
- Help the team track requests and stay organized
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years experience in a similar role within a SaaS technology company
- 3+ years significantly focused on work dealing with contracting and negotiation with US healthcare systems
- Strong comfort level with HIPAA and other privacy issues and regulation related to healthcare data
- Ability to independently negotiate standard provisions in client agreements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Track record of employing diplomacy and gravitas to drive consensus and results
- Inquisitive, analytical and precise approach
- Proactive and self-motivated with a track record of challenging the status quo
- Sound, practical and independent judgment, committed to the highest ethical standards