Zoom is seeking a seasoned content strategist with tech and product experience to help drive awareness and adoption of the Zoom collaboration platform. The content strategist will be responsible for writing, drafting, and editing content related to the Zoom blog, whitepapers, customer stories, case studies, and website copy, focusing on the Zoom platform and innovations. The position requires collaborating cross-functionally with multiple teams internally to oversee communications and content related to our products.
- Plan, develop, and implement messaging for the promotion of content for all of Zoom’s core communication and collaboration capabilities – Zoom Meetings, Team Chat, Phone, Mail, Calendar, and Scheduler, as well as AI and developer ecosystem, privacy, and security.
- Build product awareness, support business plans, and manage external communications for top-of-funnel content.
- Partner with management, business units, or sales to leverage messages.
- Develop, enhance, and revise marketing collateral for web, print, or other media channels.
- Participate in media placement decisions.
- Work with outside agencies to build and execute a media strategy.
- May function as editor for formal business communications.
- May design and implement measurements to analyze messaging program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed programs.
- The ideal candidate will have tech and product content experience, will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude, and will value cross-functional collaboration and results.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with the ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- BA/BS degree (e.g. Communications, Journalism, Liberal Arts) or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience in content strategy and creation.
- Experience with B2B companies/tech companies.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and calm under pressure, with exceptional judgment.
- Skilled at managing up and prioritizing; flexible and able to run multiple projects with (at times) minimal direction.
- Strong program/project management and organization skills are a must.
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented; thrives in building relationships and working cross-functionally.
- Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings: