We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist at PubNub to help create compelling content for our demand generation, brand, customer marketing, and nurture programs—all in an effort to better articulate our value and positioning to our target audiences, draw in new prospects, and nurture leads and existing customers.
The Content Marketing Specialist will report into the Head of Content and will work closely with the rest of the Demand Generation team as well as Product Marketing and other stakeholders to research and develop content such as: case studies, blog and SEO content, sales enablement materials, email nurtures, and gated content (ebooks, infographics, etc.). This person will work with their fellow content marketer(s) to develop this content and will be responsible for executing in a timely manner and with consistent adherence to our brand voice, tone, and writing style.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, self-sufficient, loves writing, and is able to equally execute on both short-form and long-form pieces. Experience with SEO writing and strategy, conducting customer interviews, and/or developing content for B2B advertising and paid is a plus.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
*Please submit 2-3 writing samples as part of your application (attached/linked in resume). Only applicants who submit samples will be considered.*
- Manage your content from end-to-end: Plan, write, and publish a variety of marketing materials for every stage of the funnel.
- Review, edit, and improve content written by fellow content marketers, guest writers, and other stakeholders at the company.
- Work closely with our product marketer and designer on your content pieces.
- Equally execute on a consistent content calendar as well as pop up requests from other teams.
- Track and report on content performance and metrics, especially around SEO.
- Ensure that all content adheres to our brand and style guidelines to maintain consistent messaging.
- Partner with our PR and social media vendors on content distribution.
- 1-2+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS setting.
- BS/BA degree.
- A self-starter with proven project management skills.
- Strong understanding of email marketing, content marketing, and the sales inbound and outbound process.
- Comfortable balancing multiple content pieces at once, can write one piece while researching and outlining for their next.
- Familiarity with SEMRush. Contentful, Showpad, and/or Marketo all a plus.