Atlassian is looking for passionate Content & Brand Marketing Manager for Halp, Atlassian’s conversational ticketing software. Halp is one of the fastest-growing products at Atlassian! It is used every day by the IT and Operations teams at leading companies such as Adobe, GitHub, Slack, and Webflow.
As the Content and Brand Manager for Halp, you will own the voice of Halp. From all of our communication touchpoints – web copy, emails, advertisements, blogs, and more – you will ensure a consistent and compelling brand voice for Halp. You will drive Halp’s content strategy through the customer lifecycle from driving top of funnel customer growth to onboarding guides and product newsletters. You’ll get to work with some of the best content marketers in the world at Atlassian while innovating around creative content for one of their newest products.
Do you have excellent communication and copywriting skills? Would you describe yourself as creative with a GSD demeanor? If yes, then this role is a great fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- You will define Halp’s voice and tone, and our comprehensive content strategy.
- You will work collaboratively with product marketing, product, and support teams to develop a content calendar that drives our ambitious growth goals.
We’ll look to you to:
- Develop a content strategy focused on driving sign-ups using data and your SEO chops to back up your decisions.
- Define and document the Halp brand, voice, and tone so that we can drive consistency across channels.
- Write, write, write. We will look to you to develop the majority of our content. You will also lead external resources (contractors, agencies, etc) to build an editorial calendar that scales.
- Ensure that content produced is consistent with our brand. You will review and edit copy on the web, emails, etc written by other marketing and product folks.
- Be the content funnel wizard – ensure we have a clear measurement of our funnel and how content is driving customer’s adoption and success.
What you should have:
- 3-5 years in content marketing or copywriting.
- Proven copywriting and editing skills, producing content that drives results.
- Proven experience leading a content strategy and writing A LOT.
- Lots of creativity and curiosity. Someone who can write charismatically for a brand new audience.
- Analytics/SQL skills a plus.
- B2B SaaS background preferred.