Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will produce dynamic, relevant, and enthralling content to help grow Bevy’s business and delight our audiences. You’ll know our personas, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into compelling content to engage prospective and current customers.
This person will play an important role in supporting our ambitious content strategy. You’ll create short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (white papers, infographics, blog posts, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (website, demand generation campaigns, social media, etc.). You’ll be part of the Product Marketing team, and will collaborate closely with members of the broader marketing team, the customer success team, the sales team, the product team, and our customers to tell engrossing stories across all forms of content.
- Help build a strong content marketing program while proactively seeking out opportunities to expand our content footprint & generate sales accepted leads
- Write well-researched, high-quality blog and long-form content and take the lead in executing on our content plan, including leveraging smart SEO strategy and keyword research, originating ideas for written content, contributing to and maintaining our blog calendar, identifying opportunities to scale, and any other strategic initiatives
- Develop lead generation content (e.g. ebooks, webinars, landing pages, whitepapers) to drive prospects down the marketing funnel
- Serve as a key in-house writing & editing expert to support production of copy for website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Develop an ongoing testing framework to sharpen messaging and positioning
- Establish and measure the metrics of success for content, including identifying and orienting around goals, establishing the right KPIs, and reporting on impact/success, in order to continually optimize our content strategy
- Source and manage opportunities for content partnerships, cross-promotion and publication with media, bloggers, tech partners, and more alongside our Partnership team
- Play a key role in developing channel strategy to ensure that content is reaching the widest, most relevant audience possible
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years of professional experience as a content marketer in SaaS and/or B2B, or 3-4 years of professional writing experience as a journalist/blogger
- Experience marketing to different audience types/personas and tailoring messaging for different industries and use cases
- Experience in the technology marketing, nonprofit, or education sectors and sales enablement is a plus
- Proficiency or familiarity with Google Analytics, or with using data/analytics to measure the performance of content
- Intellectually curious – eager to grapple with an undefined space and helping establish Bevy as a thought leader in the event & community tech space
- Structure oriented – finds ways to expand effectiveness through better process
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, always variable environment
- Self-starter – motivated to find solutions, propose ideas, and always optimize