Monte Carlo is looking for a content marketing manager, reporting directly into the Head of Content. As a content marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing on the company’s technical content strategy around the emerging category of Data Observability. You will collaborate closely with a small team of engineers, product managers, account executives, and marketers to develop content, help execute on webinars and meetups, and build Monte Carlo’s presence as a leading voice in the data engineering and analytics space. We are looking for a passionate, driven, and empathetic storyteller who can tap into the needs, challenges, and opportunities of our users through content & documentation, and social media.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Writing and editing technical content, including weekly blog articles, product documentation, and social media collateral.
- Partnering cross-functionally with internal and external teams to produce blog posts, email campaigns, webinars, and bylines.
- Diving deep into technical material, product roadmaps, trends, and research to develop ideas for new content, tech talks, and other educational materials for data engineers and analysts.
- Managing and executing on SEO strategy and content development to improve our domain ranking and increase relevant backlinks.
- Working with customers and prospects to help tell their stories on a public stage
- Building content initiatives from scratch, starting with a data-informed idea and culminating in several pieces of thematic content across integrated channels
- The opportunity to partner with a world-class team to create a new category of data products
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of experience writing content for B2B SaaS or journalism background
- Stellar portfolio of written and digital content
- The ability to execute quickly on cross-functional projects with minimal direction
- Customer-obsession and willingness to go above and beyond to support our users
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in WordPress and HTML/CSS
- Canva and Adobe Suite experience