About the role:
As a Content Designer at Car Next Door, you’ll be a part of the UX team defining and driving the product vision at one of Australia’s most promising startups.
You’ll play a key role in defining content journeys across multiple platforms and channels, working closely with our product managers, designers and marketing specialists to clarify and simplify the information delivered to our users.
If you have an eye for detail, a passion for usability and a knack for making complex things simple, come join us in crafting intuitive experiences for our growing car-sharing community.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Mapping content journeys across our web and app interfaces, help centre and supporting communications that deliver information to our users when they need it and how they expect it
- Collaborating cross-functionally with designers, product managers, and marketing to ensure concepts are communicated consistently and cohesively across all touch points
- Driving engagement with new or high value features through feature announcements, engagement campaigns, walkthroughs and reminders
- Optimising instructional content across the product, help centre and messaging to increase the user’s understanding of the product, their engagement in expected behaviours, and their capability to resolve issues independently
- Identifying areas for improvement in the user experience through insights from user research and data
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years content strategy or management experience
- A knack for communicating complex concepts in simple terms
- An understanding of general user experience and user interface design principles
- A desire to understand your users and their needs
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to manage priorities of multiple projects
- Experience working with CRMs, CMSs and CRO
- A qualification in Communications, Writing, Journalism or similar would be highly regarded
How we work:
We move quickly and encourage each other to deliver – working for great outcomes, not to tick off tasks. Everyone has a say and can contribute equally to the next great feature or opportunity. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers, and leaders who prioritise:
- Embedding our values in everything we do
- Creating simple and well-loved products and experiences
- Making car sharing accessible and affordable