You’ll utilize your experience as a construction professional to develop and consult on client processes, becoming a trusted advisor to your customers. As a Fieldwire product and training expert, you will work to understand your accounts’ business objectives, helping them extract the most value out of Fieldwire to meet those goals. As you deploy, train, and support your book of business, you’ll apply the same mindset to customer interactions that you did to the construction projects you’ve managed: remove roadblocks, and drive the process forward.
The primary responsibilities of our next Construction Success Manager will be to:
- Become a Fieldwire product expert and learn best practices for configuring and utilizing the platform.
- Understand client construction needs and current tech stack in order to seamlessly integrate Fieldwire into a company’s day-to-day workflows.
- Manage a portfolio of customers (new and existing) to help improve their Fieldwire usage and processes.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with Fieldwire clients.
- Conduct web-based and in-person training(s) and demonstrations to educate clients on Fieldwire.
- Assist the product team in identifying issues and communicating customer feedback for product improvements.
- Troubleshoot, as necessary, to help communicate answers to product questions and resolve technical issues.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Construction Success Manager to have the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years of professional construction experience, preferably with a combination of field and office management roles
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with strong time management skills
- Diplomacy and patience when working through customer issues
- Comfortable communicating with anyone, from foreman to senior-level managers
- A basic understanding of construction process from design to completion
- An understanding of how all the different parties on a construction project interact and how they work with each other to drive a successful schedule/budget
- Ability to creatively brainstorm unique solutions to client issues relevant to their needs
- Desire to learn in a dynamic startup environment